To have a comprehensive overview of the “New Era Religion,” we recommend you start with the “Essays by GUTUL” section. There are some 20 short essays and they, in turn, refer to tables in the “Tables” section.
Tables are often used on this website to clearly (i.e. unmistakably) and cleanly (i.e. unambiguously) depose and define confusing and complicated terms in philosophy (e.g. “being,” “something-ness,” “nothingness” and “emptiness”) and in religions (e.g. “Godhead, Ghost, God and God’s Grace” in Monotheism, “Zhen Ru, Ru Lai, Buddha, Nirvana, Kong and Empty” in Buddhism, and “Da Dao, Dao, Chang Dao, Ming and Chang Ming” in Daoism).
For an in-depth explanation and discussion on GUTUL (i.e. a Grand Unifying Theory of the Universe and Life) and the “New Era Religion,” we recommend the following books by GUTUL,
(1) on the subject of Physics, Zero and Symmetry,
(2) on the subject of philosophy, Being and Time – A Closure,
(3) on the subject of Daoism, Thus Speaks Laozi and Daodejing according to Laozi,
(4) on the subject of Buddhism, Thus Speaks Buddha and Heart Sutra according to Buddha,
(5) on the subject of Monotheism, Thus Speaks God and Trinity and GUTUL in One Chart,
(6) on the subject of Hinduism, Hinduism Fully Annotated,
(7) on the subject of political theory, Marx and Xi,
(8) on the subject of meaning of life, Meaning of Life, and
(9) on many of the subjects above in Chinese, GUTUL in Chinese.
The links to detailed descriptions of the books are available in the “Books” section.
All proceeds from the book sales are donated to NERRI, Inc. which sponsors this website and its scholarship and call-for-paper reward programs.
NERRI, Inc. is a registered cooperation in the United States and is an IRS designated non-profit foundation.